* Looking for paid article contribution on your site
@ 2021-06-04 16:30 leon-y
From: leon-y @ 2021-06-04 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: majordomo, linux-btrfs

"Hello,

   We are interested in advertising. We want to advertise guest
article on your site btrfs.wiki.kernel.org. Our article will be
written according to your site theme and will include a link to a
betting site.

   What is the rate for this?

   IMPORTANT: If you are not accepting links to gambling site we might
be still interested, Please mention the rate for regular links as well

   Skype: shanker2020
   Telegram 9966160005
   WhatsApp number: 9966160005

   Thank you"

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-06-04 16:53 UTC | newest]