* CI and ca-certificates packages
@ 2021-09-30 15:34 Tom Rini
From: Tom Rini @ 2021-09-30 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hey all,

Due to the combination of the Let's Encrypt root certificate change and
the CI images not ending up with a new enough ca-certificates package,
CI is currently failing.  It looks like the best fix for this, sadly, is
to rebuild the CI images, so I'll be doing that, uploading to Docker and
pushing those changes as soon as I can.

--
Tom

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]