* Charity Proposal
@ 2016-05-13 11:33 Marilyn Shaw (Mrs)
From: Marilyn Shaw (Mrs) @ 2016-05-13 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Dearest One Please Be Honest,

My name is Mrs. Marilyn Shaw; I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to the Charities. I am 75 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about four years ago, immediately after the death of my husband.

I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work rather than allow his relatives to lavish my husband's hard earned fund.

As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will also be very profitable to you. I want to WILL a total sum of $5.5 million USD to you which I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home for me and the rest for yourself and your family. I will inform you on how to share all, please for further information contact me ASAP.

Please reply me only with this my private email id: marilynshaw03@gmail.com

Regards,

Mrs.  Marilyn Shaw.

* Charity Proposal