From: Vincent Cheng Hoi Chuen <fblima@ctec.ufal.br>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 07:52:04 -0300 (BRT)	[thread overview]

Good Day

I am Mr. Vincent Cheng Hoi Chuen, GBS, JP Chairman of the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.i have a business proposal of Twenty Two million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only for you to transact with me from my bank to your country.

All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance and as soon as I receive your return mail Via my email address choi_chuen2010@yahoo.co.jp and I will let you know what is required of you.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Mr. Vincent Cheng