* Xenomai.org homepage down
@ 2019-10-28 13:04 François Legal
From: François Legal @ 2019-10-28 13:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stéphane Ancelot via Xenomai

Hello,

just to let anybody know that xenomai.org main page has been down for a few days now.

François LEGAL

* Re: Xenomai.org homepage down
@ 2019-10-28 13:10 ` Per Oberg
From: Per Oberg @ 2019-10-28 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: François Legal; +Cc: xenomai

----- Den 28 okt 2019, på kl 14:04, xenomai xenomai@xenomai.org skrev:

> Hello,

> just to let anybody know that xenomai.org main page has been down for a few days
> now.

> François LEGAL

It seems like the www-prefixed https version is working

https://www.xenomai.org

The http://www redirects to https://xenomai.org

Per Öberg

* Re: Xenomai.org homepage down
@ 2019-10-28 13:38   ` François Legal
From: François Legal @ 2019-10-28 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Per Oberg; +Cc: xenomai

Le Lundi, Octobre 28, 2019 14:10 CET, Per Oberg <pero@wolfram.com> a écrit:

> ----- Den 28 okt 2019, på kl 14:04, xenomai xenomai@xenomai.org skrev:
>
> > Hello,
>
> > just to let anybody know that xenomai.org main page has been down for a few days
> > now.
>
> > François LEGAL
>
> It seems like the www-prefixed https version is working
>
> https://www.xenomai.org
>
> The http://www redirects to https://xenomai.org
>
> Per Öberg

Correct, however, search engines seem to link to https://xenomai.org.

* Re: Re: Xenomai.org homepage down
@ 2019-10-28 15:33     ` Wolfgang Denk
From: Wolfgang Denk @ 2019-10-28 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: François Legal, François Legal via Xenomai

Dear François,

In message <30dd-5db6ef80-fb-21e4bb80@177088666> you wrote:

> > It seems like the www-prefixed https version is working
> >
> > https://www.xenomai.org
> >
> > The http://www redirects to https://xenomai.org
> >
> > Per Öberg
>

> Correct, however, search engines seem to link to https://xenomai.org.

This appears to be working for me, too.

What exactly is not working for you? Can you please provide a
complete non-working URL?

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd@denx.de
In the beginning there was nothing.
And the Lord said "Let There Be Light!"
And still there was nothing, but at least now you could see it.

* Re: Xenomai.org homepage down
@ 2019-10-28 15:54       ` Per Oberg
From: Per Oberg @ 2019-10-28 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wolfgang Denk; +Cc: François Legal, xenomai

----- Den 28 okt 2019, på kl 16:33, Wolfgang Denk wd@denx.de skrev:

> Dear François,

> In message <30dd-5db6ef80-fb-21e4bb80@177088666> you wrote:

> > > It seems like the www-prefixed https version is working

> > > https://www.xenomai.org

> > > The http://www redirects to https://xenomai.org

> > > Per Öberg

> > Correct, however, search engines seem to link to https://xenomai.org.

> This appears to be working for me, too.

> What exactly is not working for you? Can you please provide a
> complete non-working URL?

Hmm.. The behavior changed for me during the day.

This morning/lunch the following did work: https://www.xenomai.org, while these did not:  http://www.xenomai.org,  https://xenomai.org

Now it works as expected

@ 2019-10-28 16:21         ` Philippe Gerum
From: Philippe Gerum @ 2019-10-28 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Per Oberg, Wolfgang Denk; +Cc: xenomai

On 10/28/19 4:54 PM, Per Oberg via Xenomai wrote:

> ----- Den 28 okt 2019, på kl 16:33, Wolfgang Denk wd@denx.de skrev:
>
>> Dear François,

>>> Correct, however, search engines seem to link to https://xenomai.org.
>
>> This appears to be working for me, too.
>
>> What exactly is not working for you? Can you please provide a
>> complete non-working URL?
>
> Hmm.. The behavior changed for me during the day.
>
> This morning/lunch the following did work: https://www.xenomai.org, while these did not:  http://www.xenomai.org,  https://xenomai.org
>
> Now it works as expected

FWIW, there has been no intervention on the xenomai.org server since this issue was reported. I'll have an in-depth look there anyway. Thanks for the heads up.

--
Philippe.

* Re: Xenomai.org homepage down
@ 2019-10-28 16:33           ` François Legal
From: François Legal @ 2019-10-28 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Philippe Gerum; +Cc: Per Oberg, Wolfgang Denk, xenomai

Le Lundi, Octobre 28, 2019 17:21 CET, Philippe Gerum via Xenomai <xenomai@xenomai.org> a écrit:

> On 10/28/19 4:54 PM, Per Oberg via Xenomai wrote:
> >

> > ----- Den 28 okt 2019, på kl 16:33, Wolfgang Denk wd@denx.de skrev:
> >
> >> Dear François,

> >> This appears to be working for me, too.
> >
> >> What exactly is not working for you? Can you please provide a
> >> complete non-working URL?
> >
> > Hmm.. The behavior changed for me during the day.
> >
> > This morning/lunch the following did work: https://www.xenomai.org, while these did not:  http://www.xenomai.org,  https://xenomai.org
> >
> > Now it works as expected
>
> FWIW, there has been no intervention on the xenomai.org server since this issue was reported. I'll have an in-depth look there anyway. Thanks for the heads up.
>
> --
> Philippe.

Well, problem might have been on my side then.
Everything seems back to normal now.

Thanks

François

* Re: Re: Xenomai.org homepage down
@ 2019-10-29  8:27             ` Wolfgang Denk
From: Wolfgang Denk @ 2019-10-29  8:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: François Legal; +Cc: Philippe Gerum, Per Oberg, xenomai

Dear François,

In message <30dd-5db71880-fd-21e4bb80@177122821> you wrote:

> > > This morning/lunch the following did work: https://www.xenomai.org,
>  while these did not:  http://www.xenomai.org,  https://xenomai.org
> > >
> > > Now it works as expected
> >
> > FWIW, there has been no intervention on the xenomai.org server since
> this issue was reported. I'll have an in-depth look there anyway.
> Thanks for the heads up.

We also did not do anything on our side, either.  When I heard of
the problems I tried it out from several addressesm, and all
appeared to be working as expected.

> Well, problem might have been on my side then.
> Everything seems back to normal now.

OK, thanks.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd@denx.de
Generally speaking, there are other ways to accomplish whatever it is
that you think you need ...                               - Doug Gwyn