* Inktank team @ FOSDEM 2013 ?
@ 2013-01-20  9:43 Constantinos Venetsanopoulos
From: Constantinos Venetsanopoulos @ 2013-01-20  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

Hello,

I'd like to ask if anybody of the team will be attending FOSDEM 2013 [1],
held at Brussels. I'm just asking, because we will be having a talk there at
the cloud devroom and will be referencing our experiences with RADOS.
So, it would be nice if we could also meet in person with any of you guys.

Kind Regards,
Constantinos

[1] https://fosdem.org

* Re: Inktank team @ FOSDEM 2013 ?
@ 2013-01-20 11:10 ` Loic Dachary
From: Loic Dachary @ 2013-01-20 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Constantinos Venetsanopoulos; +Cc: ceph-devel

On 01/20/2013 10:43 AM, Constantinos Venetsanopoulos wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to ask if anybody of the team will be attending FOSDEM 2013 [1],
> held at Brussels. I'm just asking, because we will be having a talk there at
> the cloud devroom and will be referencing our experiences with RADOS.
> So, it would be nice if we could also meet in person with any of you guys.
Hi,

Sebastien Han and myself will be there (but we're not with Inktank ;-). It would be great to organize an informal meeting to discuss Ceph and I've just added a page to the wiki (defunct but still useful), listing our names : http://ceph.com/wiki/FOSDEM2013

Cheers

[-- Attachment #1.2: loic.vcf --]

begin:vcard
fn:Loic Dachary
n:Dachary;Loic
org:Artisan Logiciel Libre
adr:;;12 bd Magenta;Paris;;75010;France
email;internet:loic@dachary.org
title:Senior Developer
tel;work:+33 4 84 25 08 05
tel;home:+33 9 51 18 43 38
tel;cell:+33 6 64 03 29 07
note:Born 131414404 before EPOCH.
url:http://dachary.org/
version:2.1
end:vcard

* Re: Inktank team @ FOSDEM 2013 ?
@ 2013-01-20 16:19   ` Patrick McGarry
From: Patrick McGarry @ 2013-01-20 16:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Loic Dachary; +Cc: Constantinos Venetsanopoulos, Ceph Devel

Hey guys,

I will be attending from Inktank and would love to meet all of you
folks.  Also, for what it's worth, the wiki has been deprecated and
mostly redirects to the doc.  If you are trying to take a look at
Sebatien's page you'll most likely have to use:

http://wiki.ceph.com/deprecated/FOSDEM2013

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Patrick

--
Patrick McGarry
Director, Community

@scuttlemonkey @inktank @ceph

* Re: Inktank team @ FOSDEM 2013 ?
@ 2013-01-20 17:13     ` Constantinos Venetsanopoulos
From: Constantinos Venetsanopoulos @ 2013-01-20 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Patrick McGarry; +Cc: Loic Dachary, Ceph Devel

Hello Loic, Sebastien, Patrick,

that's great news! I'm sure we'll have some very interesting stuff to
talk about.
Saturday 14:00 @ K.3.201 also seems fine.

Thanks,
Constantinos