* librados integrity tests.
@ 2013-11-04  4:16 Bill Hastings
From: Bill Hastings @ 2013-11-04  4:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

Hi All

We are planning to test Ceph for certain use cases. But how do folks
usually measure integrity of librados i.e what kind of tests are run
to measure integrity of the block device. Does RADOS also depend on
MDS?

Thanks
Bill

* Re: librados integrity tests.
@ 2013-11-05 12:42 ` Li Wang
From: Li Wang @ 2013-11-05 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bill Hastings; +Cc: ceph-devel

RADOS does not depend on MDS, however, MDS does depend on RADOS to
permanently store metadata.
It is not very clear what do you define the integrity of librados.