* Is there any other KVM mailing lists?
@ 2014-02-27  7:37 Timh Bergström
From: Timh Bergström @ 2014-02-27  7:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm

I'm specifically looking for a KVM mailing list that has more
discussions about KVM based solutions and similar, and less development
spam/patches?

Thanks
--
//T

From: Paolo Bonzini @ 2014-02-27 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Timh Bergström, kvm

Il 27/02/2014 08:37, Timh Bergström ha scritto:
> I'm specifically looking for a KVM mailing list that has more
> discussions about KVM based solutions and similar, and less development
> spam/patches?

You probably want to look for oVirt or OpenStack mailing list or blog.
Those are the two main management interfaces for KVM.  There are also
others, such as virt-manager or Ganeti.

This one is specifically for development of the hypervisor, and bug
reports about it from the community.

So, it's quite exactly the opposite of spam.  Without this mailing list,
KVM would not exist.

Paolo

* Re: Is there any other KVM mailing lists?
@ 2014-02-27 20:37   ` Timh Bergström
From: Timh Bergström @ 2014-02-27 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paolo Bonzini; +Cc: kvm

Thanks, I'll check them out.

I do not mean 'Spam' as in junk-mail, but spam as in many mails, figure
of speech.

//T

--
//T