* ptest - single package
@ 2017-10-31 21:51 Dave Cobbley
From: Dave Cobbley @ 2017-10-31 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hey,

I am trying to add a single ptest to my image without adding all ptests
from all other packages in my distro.

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Ptest only has instructions to add
ptest-pkgs, but this is too large for my embedded platform.

How can I install ptest-runner plus the single ptest from a specific recipe?

Thanks,

-Dave

* Re: ptest - single package
@ 2017-10-31 22:43 ` Burton, Ross