* [Ceph Days 2017] Short movie from 3D presentation (ceph + blender + python)
@ 2018-10-25  8:31 Igor.Podoski-RJz4owOZxyXQFUHtdCDX3A
       [not found] ` <760160700c0c405b8fac2ae7c7dd73b4-/RhsmYJlAlz0BR4foXcA/9gpDohxCBgnCyNUaRpZmc0@public.gmane.org>
From: Igor.Podoski-RJz4owOZxyXQFUHtdCDX3A @ 2018-10-25  8:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA, ceph-users-Qp0mS5GaXlQ

Hello Cephers!

For those of you who like puzzles, here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWbK4L77aEE is the movie from our 3D presentation that we made especially for Ceph Days Warsaw 2017.

The movie contains 3 easter eggs inside (watch in 1080p quality), one is trivial, second is hard, and the last one is really hardcore. So if you like that kind of challenge, be my guest to find them all!

If you're curious about the background, here is the detailed description: https://ceph.com/community/ceph-day-warsaw-april-25-2017/

@Mike, many thanks one more time, for making this public!

Regards,
Igor.

* Re: [Ceph Days 2017] Short movie from 3D presentation (ceph + blender + python)
       [not found] ` <760160700c0c405b8fac2ae7c7dd73b4-/RhsmYJlAlz0BR4foXcA/9gpDohxCBgnCyNUaRpZmc0@public.gmane.org>
@ 2018-10-25 12:49   ` John Spray
From: John Spray @ 2018-10-25 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Igor.Podoski-RJz4owOZxyXQFUHtdCDX3A; +Cc: Ceph Development, ceph-users

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 9:31 AM Igor.Podoski-RJz4owOZxyXQFUHtdCDX3A@public.gmane.org
<Igor.Podoski-RJz4owOZxyXQFUHtdCDX3A@public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Hello Cephers!
>
> For those of you who like puzzles, here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWbK4L77aEE is the movie from our 3D presentation that we made especially for Ceph Days Warsaw 2017.
>
> The movie contains 3 easter eggs inside (watch in 1080p quality), one is trivial, second is hard, and the last one is really hardcore. So if you like that kind of challenge, be my guest to find them all!

I love this 3D view, awesome!

John