* Greetings From Mr. Hamidou Kader.
       [not found] <813708960.1780557.1488631186547.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2017-03-04 12:39 ` Mr. Hamidou Kader
From: Mr. Hamidou Kader @ 2017-03-04 12:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings From Mr. Hamidou Kader.

I have a Mutual/Beneficial Business Project that would be beneficial to you. I only have two questions to ask of you, if you are interested.

1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?

Please note that the deal requires high level of maturity, honesty and secrecy. This will involve moving some money from my office, on trust to your hands or bank account. Also note that i will do everything to make sure that the money is moved as a purely legitimate fund, so you will not be exposed to any risk.

I request for your full co-operation. I will give you details and procedure when I receive your reply, to commence this transaction, I require you to immediately indicate your interest by a return reply.

I will be waiting for your response in a timely manner.
Please contact me through my private email address: hamidoukader-pveGkIeVMScAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
Best Regard,
Mr. Hamidou Kader

* Greetings From Mr. Hamidou Kader.
       [not found] <1424159083.2117965.1482832245161.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2016-12-27  9:50 ` Mr. Hamidou Kader
From: Mr. Hamidou Kader @ 2016-12-27  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings From Mr. Hamidou Kader.

I have a Mutual/Beneficial Business Project that would be beneficial to you. I only have two questions to ask of you,if you are interested.

1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust ?

Please note that the deal requires high level of maturity, honesty and secrecy. This will involve moving some money from my office, on trust to your hands or bank account. Also note that i will do everything to make sure that the money is moved as a purely legitimate fund, so you will not be exposed to any risk.

I request for your full co-operation. I will give you details and procedure when I receive your reply, To commence this transaction, I require you to immediately indicate your interest by a return reply.

I will be waiting for your response in a timely manner.
please contact me through my private email address: hamidoukader@barid.com
Best Regard,
Mr. Hamidou Kader