* [Qemu-devel] DMA Engine Support
@ 2013-11-11 17:15 Forrest Franks
From: Forrest Franks @ 2013-11-11 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

I am working with two DMA engines at the moment.  I want to be able to provide guest access to a Crystal Beach DMA engine and a PLX 87xx DMA engine.  Are there any current efforts to provide support for these DMA engines?  What I have looked at so far indicates that they will need to have a QEMU driver written to provide guest access and would prefer utilize or continue any current effort if possible.

Forrest