From: Juan Quintela <quintela@redhat.com>
Subject: KVM call minutes July 10th
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:55:32 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi

We discussed this

- cpu_index: is that transmited?  Yes (Juan).  we need to be sure that
  cpu_common and cpu use the same index/whatever it is changed

- We used cpu_index for SEABIOS interface as apic_id (Eduardo)

- cpu_hotplug makes that difficult.  How to pass the apic_id to
  seabios with cpu-hotplug?  Getting apic_id of a cpu without running
  code on that cpu is "tricky"  Anthony will look at the code.

- How to coordinate all changes with cpu hotplug?  Anthony and Andreas approach.
  * Andreas: move softmmu to DeviceState, and let linux-user use current object
  * Anthony1: use different structures for each
  * Anthony2: make linux-user also use DeviceState
  [long discussion here, that would be summarized by Andreas?]

Later, Juan.