* Backport to dunfell question
@ 2021-08-05 13:08 Milan STEVANOVIC
From: Milan STEVANOVIC @ 2021-08-05 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: poky

Hi all,

I hope this isn't inappropriate for the list Current poky dunfell LTS is using systemd stable version 244.5.

In same time, master is on 249.1 and hardknott on 247.6

Is there a some plan to backport one of these two versions  of systemd to dunfell ?

We can create patch for backport to dunfell if this kind of version change is acceptable by dunfell LTS rules.

Thanks a lot

Milan

* Re: [poky] Backport to dunfell question
@ 2021-08-05 13:12 ` Alexander Kanavin
From: Alexander Kanavin @ 2021-08-05 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: milan.stevanovic; +Cc: poky

Yocto releases are very conservative regarding version updates, so if you
need a newer systemd for your specific product reasons, you need to do it
in a private layer.

Alex

@ 2021-08-05 15:29 ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2021-08-05 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)