* [SPDK] How to get transport ID from spdk_bdev
@ 2020-10-26  7:09 Niu, Yawei
From: Niu, Yawei @ 2020-10-26  7:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Is there any way to get transport ID (and ns id) of an existing spdk_bdev? I think that could be useful for the applications built upon bdev layer and want to know the transport ID and namespace ID where the bdev is located, but I failed to find such kind of exported interfaces.
I’m wondering if this controller information is deliberately being hidden behind bdev layer? In our use case, we just want to get the association of bdev and ctrlr/ns for configuration management purpose.

Thanks
-Niu

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-10-26  7:09 UTC | newest]