* Alphascale asm9260 status
@ 2022-09-16  6:00 Dmitry Baryshkov
From: Dmitry Baryshkov @ 2022-09-16  6:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Oleksij Rempel; +Cc: Linux ARM

Hi Oleksij,

A while back you contributed support for Alphascale asm9260 ARM mach
to the Linux kernel. Could you please comment whether this mach is
actively used by anybody? I see that the latest active changes date to
2016, after that mach's drivers received only odd fixes, the hardware
support is limited to system devices only. The main site of Alphascale
is dead, only the Chinese site works, which also provides only a
limited amount of data.

--
With best wishes
Dmitry

* Re: Alphascale asm9260 status
@ 2022-09-16 14:46 ` Oleksij Rempel
From: Oleksij Rempel @ 2022-09-16 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dmitry Baryshkov; +Cc: Linux ARM

Hi Dmitry,

Am 16.09.22 um 08:00 schrieb Dmitry Baryshkov:
> Hi Oleksij,
>
> A while back you contributed support for Alphascale asm9260 ARM mach
> to the Linux kernel. Could you please comment whether this mach is
> actively used by anybody? I see that the latest active changes date to
> 2016, after that mach's drivers received only odd fixes, the hardware
> support is limited to system devices only. The main site of Alphascale
> is dead, only the Chinese site works, which also provides only a
> limited amount of data.

I do not have any active contacts with Alphascale so I can't say if there are any products with it.
So far, I have nothing against if you wont to remove it.

Oleksij