* python scikit-learn ppackage
@ 2020-12-21  8:08 Marek Belisko
From: Marek Belisko @ 2020-12-21  8:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hi,

I'm trying to add to my project python package for sciki-learn which
requires some cross compilation (using cython). I was trying to make
it but it's not straightforward as all python libs are searched in
native and not target sysroots. Is there some other way to force
python to look on target-sysroots instead of native one? I used
PYTHONPATH but it seems it's not taking effect. I was also pointed to
python tool crossenv but I'm not sure if it's the way to go. Ideas?

Thanks and regards,

marek

--
as simple and primitive as possible
Marek Belisko - OPEN-NANDRA

Tel: +421 915 052 184
skype: marekwhite
twitter: #opennandra
web: http://open-nandra.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-12-21  8:08 UTC | newest]