* [Lvfs-announce] Feature requests for the LVFS
@ 2018-04-12  9:47 Richard Hughes
From: Richard Hughes @ 2018-04-12  9:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lvfs-announce

Hi all,

I was talking to Peter Jones last week, and he mentioned that a few
vendors at the UEFI PlugFest were requesting new features for the LVFS
-- which was news to me! As a reminder, as your friendly upstream
maintainer, please remember to file issues here
https://github.com/hughsie/lvfs-website/issues -- I can't promise to
add every requested feature, but I can try to make your lives easier
where I can. :)

As an example, one un-named vendor wanted to limit the roll out of new
firmware files to 1000 machines per day. This sounds like a good idea,
but I'd need some guidance on what kind of UI was expected. If this
sounds interesting, let me know.

Richard.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-04-12  9:47 UTC | newest]