* [Lvfs-announce] Richard PTO for 2 weeks
@ 2021-08-10 11:03 Richard Hughes
From: Richard Hughes @ 2021-08-10 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lvfs-announce

Hi all,

I wanted to write a quick note to tell everyone that from Friday I’ll
be on vacation for two weeks in a place without working internet. I’m
planning to spend some time relaxing with my family, as recently I’ve
been working really hard for far too many hours in each day.

For anything infrastructure related (e.g. LVFS is down!) you can
contact jconway@linuxfoundation.org who may be able to help. I’m not
expecting any problems as it’s all been working so well recently.
Jordan isn’t able to on-board vendors, make changes to vendor accounts
or do administrative changes, and I can do those on the 30th when I
return back to civilization.

We’ve also just hit 32 million downloads since we started the project,
providing ~1.5 million updates a month now. We’re still growing at 35%
year-on-year with 16 new vendors joining the LVFS in the last 12
months. Those numbers we should all be proud of.

Richard

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-08-10 11:03 UTC | newest]