* What possible values can pci_root_num take ??
@ 2012-04-22 15:25 Onkar N Mahajan
From: Onkar N Mahajan @ 2012-04-22 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-pci

What are the possible values that can be taken
by pci_root_num ?? Where can I find this information ( any specs docs ?)

Regards,
Onkar

* Re: What possible values can pci_root_num take ??
@ 2012-04-22 18:56 ` Yinghai Lu
From: Yinghai Lu @ 2012-04-22 18:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Onkar N Mahajan; +Cc: linux-pci

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 8:25 AM, Onkar N Mahajan <kernzap@gmail.com> wrote:
> What are the possible values that can be taken
> by pci_root_num ?? Where can I find this information ( any specs docs ?)

from amd Hypertransport  (HT) chain number: 4 at most at that time.

arch/x86/pci/bus_numa.h::

/* 4 at this time, it may become to 32 */
#define PCI_ROOT_NR 4
extern int pci_root_num;
extern struct pci_root_info pci_root_info[PCI_ROOT_NR];