* [Buildroot] Beaglebone Black interface with LCD cape
@ 2020-12-21  9:16 Muhammad Masood
From: Muhammad Masood @ 2020-12-21  9:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hallo Buildroot Team,

I want to add a device tree overlay for the BeagleBone Black with an LCD
screen (4D Systems gen4-4DCAPE-43T).
I found this bug ( Bug 11656 ) but the below paste lines are not clear for
me.
"Therefore I created the attached device tree source code, which takes the
am335x-boneblack.dts as a basis (#include) and adds the definitions from <
https://github.com/beagleboard/bb.org-overlays/blob/master/src/arm/BB-BONE-4D4R-01-00A1.dts>
translated from "overlay fragment" syntax to normal dts code (reference: <
https://pastebin.com/b8kZfhRG>)."

My question is how to create this file am335x-withcapes-4d4r.dts?
Please can you explain to me the above text step by step?

Regards
Masood