* Re: [kernelci] Backend troubles - temporarily refusing to accept test results
       [not found] <156B05B433F3FE31.13312@groups.io>
@ 2018-11-27 18:50 ` Matt Hart
       [not found] ` <156B0FC1529DA050.14370@groups.io>
From: Matt Hart @ 2018-11-27 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelci

This has now been done, and the backend load average is much improved.
If anyone continues to see an unresponsive part of the frontend
(https://kernelci.org) please let me know.

@ 2018-11-28 12:52   ` Matt Hart
From: Matt Hart @ 2018-11-28 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelci

We've also had to disable the test views on the website, for the same
reason, so all views of https://kernelci.org/test will get a 404.

@ 2018-12-14 14:50     ` Guillaume Tucker
From: Guillaume Tucker @ 2018-12-14 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelci