* Re: kernelci.org server downtime during upgrade
       [not found] <15D008A869DE3D01.4981@groups.io>
@ 2019-10-22 19:44 ` Guillaume Tucker
From: Guillaume Tucker @ 2019-10-22 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guillaume Tucker via Groups.Io; +Cc: kernelci

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 6:36 PM Guillaume Tucker via Groups.Io
<guillaume.tucker=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

> The kernelci.org servers are currently on-going some OS upgrade.
> As a result, there will be periods of downtime between now and
> tomorrow.  I'll post an update when the upgrade is complete.
>
> Thanks for bearing with us.

The upgrade went fine and the kernelci.org services are back to
normal, except the special reports sent to linux-stable.  We'll
be enabling them again as soon as possible.

Guillaume

* kernelci.org server downtime during upgrade
@ 2019-10-22 17:36 Guillaume Tucker