* Re: [SPDK] Call for presentation proposal for SPDK PRC summit 2019
@ 2019-06-03  7:33 Yang, Ziye
From: Yang, Ziye @ 2019-06-03  7:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Hi all,

We are close to the proposal submission deadline: June 15, 2019.

The registration website is not opened yet, we will announce in the mailing list when it is ready.
We will have the SPDK/PMDK/VTune summit in Beijing from September 5-6.
The location is: Crowne Plaza Zhongguancun Beijing.

Best Regards
Ziye Yang

From: Yang, Ziye @ 2019-05-13  5:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk