* System crash
@ 2020-09-14  3:16 宋浅禹
From: 宋浅禹 @ 2020-09-14  3:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset="gb2312", Size: 1231 bytes --]

Hello£¬everyone£¡
Now we have the problem that the system is stuck, and the watchdog cannot work. We suspect that it is caused by the code of the kernel. Is there any other debugging method that can be checked? Thank you for your help £¡

·¢ËÍ×Ô Windows 10 °æÓʼþ<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>Ó¦ÓÃ

________________________________
This information may contain confidential and/or privileged material and is only transmitted for the intended recipient. Any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, reproduction, circulation, publication, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action, or omission to take action, in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer, disk drive, diskette, or other storage device or media.
±¾ÐÅÏ¢¿ÉÄÜ°üÀ¨Ä³Ð©±£ÃܵÄÙYÁÏ£¬KÇÒÖ»°lËͽoÌض¨µÄÊÕÐÅÈË¡£½ûÖ¹³ýÌض¨ÊÕÐÅÈËÒÔÍâµÄÆäËûÈκÎÈËÊ¿»ò™C˜‹é†×x¡¢ÞD°l¡¢ÁÐÓ¡¡¢Ñ}Ñu¡¢‚÷醡¢³ö°æ¡¢É¢²¥»òÒÔÆäËü·½Ê½Ê¹Óñ¾ÐÅÏ¢£¬»òÒÀÙ‡±¾ÐÅÏ¢×÷³ö»ò²»×÷³öÈκÎÐО顣Èç¹ûéwÏÂåeÕ`µØÊÕµ½±¾ÐÅÏ¢£¬ÕˆÂ“½j°lÐÅÈˁKÄÈκÎëŠÄX¡¢´ÅƬ¡¢´Åµú»òÆäËü´æƒ¦ÑbÖûòýówÖЄh³ý±¾ÐÅÏ¢¡£

* Re: System crash
@ 2020-09-14  3:18 ` Greg Gallagher
       [not found]   ` <d88e7cb65ff34b8193b84e51034ed5d1@countrygarden.com.cn>
From: Greg Gallagher @ 2020-09-14  3:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 宋浅禹; +Cc: xenomai

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 11:17 PM 宋浅禹 via Xenomai <xenomai@xenomai.org> wrote:

> Hello,everyone!
> Now we have the problem that the system is stuck, and the watchdog cannot work. We suspect that it is caused by the code of the kernel. Is there any other debugging method that can be checked? Thank you for your help !
>
> 发送自 Windows 10 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>应用
>
> ________________________________
> This information may contain confidential and/or privileged material and is only transmitted for the intended recipient. Any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, reproduction, circulation, publication, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action, or omission to take action, in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer, disk drive, diskette, or other storage device or media.
> 本信息可能包括某些保密的資料,並且只發送給特定的收信人。禁止除特定收信人以外的其他任何人士或機構閱讀、轉發、列印、複製、傳閱、出版、散播或以其它方式使用本信息,或依賴本信息作出或不作出任何行為。如果閣下錯誤地收到本信息,請聯絡發信人並從任何電腦、磁片、磁碟或其它存儲裝置或媒體中刪除本信息。

Can you give use some more info on your system?  What ipipe are your
running and what version of Xenomai?

-Greg

* Re: System crash
       [not found]   ` <d88e7cb65ff34b8193b84e51034ed5d1@countrygarden.com.cn>
@ 2020-09-14  3:29     ` Greg Gallagher
       [not found]       ` <ece08931a4224502b976dab414943e30@countrygarden.com.cn>
From: Greg Gallagher @ 2020-09-14  3:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 宋浅禹, Xenomai@xenomai.org

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 11:28 PM 宋浅禹 <songqianyu@countrygarden.com.cn> wrote:

> Hi,thank you for your reply!
>
> We use ipipe-4.19.84 and xenomai3.1,  we have written our own GPIO driver. At present, it is easy to get stuck in this area.
>

> 发送自 Windows 10 版邮件应用

adding the list

Is this x86 or ARM?

-Greg

* Re: System crash
       [not found]       ` <ece08931a4224502b976dab414943e30@countrygarden.com.cn>
@ 2020-09-14  3:31         ` Greg Gallagher
From: Greg Gallagher @ 2020-09-14  3:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 宋浅禹, Xenomai@xenomai.org

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 11:30 PM 宋浅禹 <songqianyu@countrygarden.com.cn> wrote:

> I am sorry, x86
>

> 发送自 Windows 10 版邮件应用

A back trace or source code will help for debugging.  Also please make
sure to add the list when replying.

Thanks

Greg

* 回复: System crash
@ 2020-09-14  3:33           ` 宋浅禹
From: 宋浅禹 @ 2020-09-14  3:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Greg Gallagher, xenomai

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset="gb2312", Size: 5569 bytes --]

Thanks!

Is there some tools can help me to trace?

·¢ËÍ×Ô Windows 10 °æÓʼþ<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>Ó¦ÓÃ

·¢¼þÈË: Greg Gallagher<mailto:greg@embeddedgreg.com>
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2020Äê9ÔÂ14ÈÕ 11:32
ÊÕ¼þÈË: ËÎdzÓí<mailto:songqianyu@countrygarden.com.cn>; Xenomai@xenomai.org<mailto:xenomai@xenomai.org>
Ö÷Ìâ: Re: System crash

@ 2020-09-14  3:38             ` 宋浅禹
From: 宋浅禹 @ 2020-09-14  3:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Greg Gallagher, xenomai

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset="gb2312", Size: 5941 bytes --]

Is there some tools similar to ftrace ¡¢ pstore ¡¢last_kmesg or oops

·¢ËÍ×Ô Windows 10 °æÓʼþ<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>Ó¦ÓÃ

·¢¼þÈË: ËÎdzÓí<mailto:songqianyu@countrygarden.com.cn>
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2020Äê9ÔÂ14ÈÕ 11:33
ÊÕ¼þÈË: Greg Gallagher<mailto:greg@embeddedgreg.com>; xenomai@xenomai.org<mailto:xenomai@xenomai.org>
Ö÷Ìâ: »Ø¸´: System crash

@ 2020-09-14  3:41               ` Greg Gallagher
From: Greg Gallagher @ 2020-09-14  3:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 宋浅禹; +Cc: xenomai

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 11:38 PM 宋浅禹 <songqianyu@countrygarden.com.cn> wrote:

> Is there some tools similar to ftrace 、 pstore 、last_kmesg or oops
>

> 发送自 Windows 10 版邮件应用

All the tools you mentioned should work with Xenomai to get a trace.

-Greg

* RE: System crash
@ 2020-09-14  5:36               ` Meng, Fino
From: Meng, Fino @ 2020-09-14  5:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 宋浅禹, Greg Gallagher; +Cc: Xenomai (xenomai@xenomai.org)

System hang usually because of the CPU run into a dead loop.
Most common debug method is enable serial port and enable/add  kernel log by hand.

Intel do offers advanced debug tools(similar with Lauterbach Trace32):
Intel System Debugger ( part of the Intel System Studio suite)
https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/system-studio/debug.html

hardware:
https://designintools.intel.com/
C01 - Intel SVT DCI DbC2/3 A-to-A Debug Cable 1 Meter, $10

a lot of public pages on this topic, u can search "Intel DCI USB"
https://www.ptsecurity.com/ww-en/analytics/where-theres-a-jtag-theres-a-way/

the dependency to use DCI USB Cable & System Debugger software is, u need a debug version BIOS that
enabled this debug feature, Aaeon's UP Xtreme offer such BIOS, see https://up-shop.org/up-xtreme-i7.html

BR / Fino (孟祥夫)
Intel – IOTG Developer Enabling

@ 2020-09-14  6:10                 ` 宋浅禹
From: 宋浅禹 @ 2020-09-14  6:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Meng, Fino, Greg Gallagher; +Cc: Xenomai (xenomai@xenomai.org)

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset="gb2312", Size: 8403 bytes --]

Thanks for your help¡£

·¢ËÍ×Ô Windows 10 °æÓʼþ<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>Ó¦ÓÃ

·¢¼þÈË: Meng, Fino<mailto:fino.meng@intel.com>
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2020Äê9ÔÂ14ÈÕ 13:36
ÊÕ¼þÈË: ËÎdzÓí<mailto:songqianyu@countrygarden.com.cn>; Greg Gallagher<mailto:greg@embeddedgreg.com>
³­ËÍ: Xenomai (xenomai@xenomai.org)<mailto:xenomai@xenomai.org>
Ö÷Ìâ: RE: System crash

System hang usually because of the CPU run into a dead loop.
Most common debug method is enable serial port and enable/add  kernel log by hand.

Intel do offers advanced debug tools(similar with Lauterbach Trace32):
Intel System Debugger ( part of the Intel System Studio suite)
https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/system-studio/debug.html

hardware:
https://designintools.intel.com/
C01 - Intel SVT DCI DbC2/3 A-to-A Debug Cable 1 Meter, $10

a lot of public pages on this topic, u can search "Intel DCI USB"
https://www.ptsecurity.com/ww-en/analytics/where-theres-a-jtag-theres-a-way/

the dependency to use DCI USB Cable & System Debugger software is, u need a debug version BIOS that
enabled this debug feature, Aaeon's UP Xtreme offer such BIOS, see https://up-shop.org/up-xtreme-i7.html

BR / Fino (ÃÏÏé·ò)
Intel ¨C IOTG Developer Enabling

@ 2020-07-20  0:42 ` Meng, Fino
From: Meng, Fino @ 2020-07-20  0:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wuhanlin; +Cc: Xenomai (xenomai@xenomai.org)

Hi hanlin,

Does it need specific hardware to reproduce this issue?  I would like to try,

* System Crash
@ 2020-07-16 15:04 wuhanlin
From: wuhanlin @ 2020-07-16 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai