* PXE boot a yocto installed image and use it as install yocto on system
@ 2021-09-03 17:08 msg board
From: msg board @ 2021-09-03 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hello,

I usually burn hddimg on a usb flash drive and use this usb flash drive to install yocto on my system. Now we have few systems deployed which are non-yocto. They can PXE boot. I wanted to use PXE to upgrade and change those systems to run yocto. I am able to PXE boot a system with bzImage as kernel and normal NFS mounted filesystem. But not able to find a way to PXE boot an installer so that I can PXE boot and installer image and use it to install yocto on this system.

Any ideas?