* Looking for side kernel work
@ 2021-05-07 15:34 Pintu Agarwal
From: Pintu Agarwal @ 2021-05-07 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mm

Hi All,

I am looking for some side Linux kernel open source related work which I
wanted to do during my free time and weekends.

If you are looking for some help in kernel mm areas for which you are stuck
or not able to move forward due to your lack of time, you can approach me.
I am ready to explore and help you, out of my own interest, at free of cost.

What I can do:
* Exploring new ways of doing thing
* Developing something from scratch
* Improvement/enhancement for your patches/features
* Verification/validation/tests of your feature on qemu environment (or rpi)
* Documentation work, tools, utilities development, etc.
* Linux real time related work

Even if there is something very simple please let me know.
I am ready to help you.
Please contact me separately.

Thanks,
Pintu

* Re: Looking for side kernel work
@ 2021-05-07 19:16 ` Matthew Wilcox
From: Matthew Wilcox @ 2021-05-07 19:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pintu Agarwal; +Cc: linux-mm

On Fri, May 07, 2021 at 09:04:57PM +0530, Pintu Agarwal wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am looking for some side Linux kernel open source related work which I
> wanted to do during my free time and weekends.
>
> If you are looking for some help in kernel mm areas for which you are stuck
> or not able to move forward due to your lack of time, you can approach me.
> I am ready to explore and help you, out of my own interest, at free of cost.
>
> What I can do:
> * Exploring new ways of doing thing
> * Developing something from scratch
> * Improvement/enhancement for your patches/features
> * Verification/validation/tests of your feature on qemu environment (or rpi)
> * Documentation work, tools, utilities development, etc.
> * Linux real time related work
>
> Even if there is something very simple please let me know.

Here's something simple ... replace mm_struct->mmlist with an allocating
XArray.  We can use a search mark to indicate the ones which may have
a page on swap.