* Unavailable for two weeks
@ 2021-07-04  7:37 Wolfram Sang
From: Wolfram Sang @ 2021-07-04  7:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-i2c, Greg KH

Hi everyone,

From tomorrow on, I will not have internet for the next two weeks. So,
if there are urgent I2C things to fix which cannot wait, please upstream
it directly. Greg, would you be there to pick them up?

Happy hacking,

   Wolfram

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Unavailable for two weeks
@ 2021-07-04  8:02 ` Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2021-07-04  8:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wolfram Sang, linux-i2c

On Sun, Jul 04, 2021 at 09:37:50AM +0200, Wolfram Sang wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> From tomorrow on, I will not have internet for the next two weeks. So,
> if there are urgent I2C things to fix which cannot wait, please upstream
> it directly. Greg, would you be there to pick them up?

Sure, would be glad to do so, just cc: me on the changes and I can queue
them up in my driver trees.

Have a nice vacation!

greg k-h

* Re: Unavailable for two weeks