* [Tech-board-discuss] Nomination: Sasha Levin for the TAB
@ 2021-09-20  0:05 Sasha Levin
From: Sasha Levin @ 2021-09-20  0:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tech-board-discuss

I wanted to thank our community for the opportunity to serve it for the
past two years, and would like to continue doing so. For reference, my
2019 nomination is available at [1].

The TAB was involved in many activities throughout the past two years.
The following list is a subset of those which I view as the part I
focused on:

- Workflows: Helping with funding efforts around the b4 tool,
   public-inbox, and other similar projects that improve critical
   infrastructure.

- Helping facilitate communications between developers during the
   pandemic. Supporting virtual conferences, creating a free and open
   Jitsi instance (meet.kernel.org).

- Openness of the TAB: posting our meeting minutes publicly and being a
   point of contact for community members with questions and concerns.

- LPC is an important conference that has faced a difficult challenge
   with moving to a virtual setting. I consider LPC to be very important
   for our community, and in my opinion I haven't supported the efforts
   of the LPC PC (beyond hosting one of the microconferences) as much as
   I should have. I'm hoping to change that going forward.

I believe that both the TAB's and my own accomplishments during the past
two years are in line with the platform in my previous nomination, and
my hope is to keep going in the same direction for two more years.

Sasha

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-09-20  0:05 UTC | newest]