* [LTP] installation problem...
@ 2009-11-03 10:21 naveen penumala
From: naveen penumala @ 2009-11-03 10:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ltp-list, LTP list

Hiee...

I was trying to install latest "ltp-full-20091031" on my SUSE linux machine.
After configuration (./configure) i was trying to build and install the LTP
using "make ; make install" commands.

But i got below message and LTP is not installing.

make: `testcases/realtime/configure' is up to date.
make: *** No rule to make target `/$*', needed by `doc-install'.  Stop.

Please suggest me how to over come this installation problem.

Thanks & Regards,
- NVN

http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconference

* Re: [LTP] installation problem...
@ 2009-11-03 12:59 ` Garrett Cooper
From: Garrett Cooper @ 2009-11-03 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: naveen penumala; +Cc: ltp-list, LTP list

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 2:21 AM, naveen penumala <naveenspen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hiee...
>
> I was trying to install latest "ltp-full-20091031" on my SUSE linux machine.
> After configuration (./configure) i was trying to build and install the LTP
> using "make ; make install" commands.
>
> But i got below message and LTP is not installing.
>
> make: `testcases/realtime/configure' is up to date.
> make: *** No rule to make target `/$*', needed by `doc-install'.  Stop.
>
> Please suggest me how to over come this installation problem.

Naveen,
    If you're using make 3.79 (you can determine this with make
--version), you must upgrade to 3.81.
Thanks,
-Garrett