* request to add Gilbert Chen to CLA repository ACL
@ 2022-02-10 12:52 Gilbert Chen
From: Gilbert Chen @ 2022-02-10 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Can you help add me to appropriate CLA repository ACL since I want to submit code changes to gerrit but the gerrit shows "OpenBMC CI - User not approved, see admin, no CI".

I have been added in ARM CCLA. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i0SkfLvR9_loRTZ0zZmC6L_sDOZyQjZB/view

Thanks,
Gilbert

* Re: request to add Gilbert Chen to CLA repository ACL
@ 2022-02-10 19:49 ` Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2022-02-10 19:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gilbert Chen, openbmc

On Thu, 2022-02-10 at 12:52 +0000, Gilbert Chen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can you help add me to appropriate CLA repository ACL since I want to
> submit code changes to gerrit but the gerrit shows "OpenBMC CI - User
> not approved, see admin, no CI".
>
> I have been added in ARM CCLA.
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i0SkfLvR9_loRTZ0zZmC6L_sDOZyQjZB/view
>
> Thanks,
> Gilbert

Hi Gilbert

I created arm/ci-authorized and arm/ci-authorized-owners groups on
Gerrit.  I put Samer in arm/ci-authorized-owners so he should be able to
add additional people to arm/ci-authorized in the future.

Before CI will use these groups though, you'll have to submit a change
similar to this one:

https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/openbmc-build-scripts/+/46093

* RE: request to add Gilbert Chen to CLA repository ACL
@ 2022-02-10 21:14   ` Gilbert Chen
From: Gilbert Chen @ 2022-02-10 21:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Bishop, openbmc

Hi Brad,

Thanks for your help. I have submitted a change to add arm in /jenkins/userid-validation
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/openbmc-build-scripts/+/51125

Gilbert

@ 2022-02-16 13:48     ` Gilbert Chen
From: Gilbert Chen @ 2022-02-16 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Bishop, openbmc

Hi Brad,

The change of openbmc-build-scripts has been merged. My gerrit account is also in arm/ci-authorized group.
But the gerrit patch I submited still cannot let OpenBMC CI work for me. When I push new commit.
The change log of gerrit still shows "User not approved, see admin CI"
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/pldm/+/51184

Sorry for trouble you again. Do you know if anything I missed?

Thanks,
Gilbert

@ 2022-02-16 17:56       ` Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2022-02-16 17:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gilbert Chen; +Cc: openbmc

On Wed, Feb 16, 2022 at 01:48:55PM +0000, Gilbert Chen wrote:
>Hi Brad,
>
>The change of openbmc-build-scripts has been merged. My gerrit account is also in arm/ci-authorized group.
>But the gerrit patch I submited still cannot let OpenBMC CI work for me. When I push new commit.
>The change log of gerrit still shows "User not approved, see admin CI"
>https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/pldm/+/51184
>
>Sorry for trouble you again. Do you know if anything I missed?

It is no trouble.  I forgot that Gerrit creates private groups by
default, which would cause this.  I've corrected that and it should work
now.  Please let me know if it doesn't.

-brad

* Re: request to add Gilbert Chen to CLA repository ACL
@ 2022-02-16 21:09         ` Patrick Williams
From: Patrick Williams @ 2022-02-16 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Bishop; +Cc: openbmc, Gilbert Chen