* Xen MISRA C meeting
@ 2022-04-26  2:34 Stefano Stabellini
From: Stefano Stabellini @ 2022-04-26  2:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jbeulich, andrew.cooper3, julien, Bertrand.Marquis, roger.pau
  Cc: sstabellini, george.dunlap, xen-devel, Artem_Mygaiev

Hi all,

I would like to schedule a meeting to discuss Xen and MISRA C with the
Xen community. I have a proposal on how to make progress in terms of
MISRA C adoption in Xen and I would like to get your feedback on it.

The meeting is open to anybody. The Xen x86 and ARM maintainers' input
is required to make progress, please fill the Doodle poll by the end of
Wed Apr 27 if possible.

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/elY67vja

If no slots work in the Doodle poll for everyone we could consider
re-using the Xen Community call slot (it is one of the Doodle poll
slots).

Cheers,

Stefano

* Re: Xen MISRA C meeting
@ 2022-04-27 19:58 ` Stefano Stabellini
From: Stefano Stabellini @ 2022-04-27 19:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefano Stabellini
  Cc: jbeulich, andrew.cooper3, julien, Bertrand.Marquis, roger.pau,
	george.dunlap, xen-devel, Artem_Mygaiev

On Mon, 25 Apr 2022, Stefano Stabellini wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to schedule a meeting to discuss Xen and MISRA C with the
> Xen community. I have a proposal on how to make progress in terms of
> MISRA C adoption in Xen and I would like to get your feedback on it.
>
> The meeting is open to anybody. The Xen x86 and ARM maintainers' input
> is required to make progress, please fill the Doodle poll by the end of
> Wed Apr 27 if possible.
>
> https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/elY67vja
>
> If no slots work in the Doodle poll for everyone we could consider
> re-using the Xen Community call slot (it is one of the Doodle poll
> slots).

Thank you all for participating. The best option available is Tuesday
May 3 at 8AM California / 4PM UK / 5PM Europe. Sorry for the people that
are not going to be able to attend, but I'll make sure to send out
detailed notes to xen-devel after the meeting.

I'll send out a meeting invite with the Zoom link.

I am looking forward to it!

* Re: [EXT] Xen MISRA C meeting
@ 2022-05-26  3:44 ` Naresh Bhat
From: Naresh Bhat @ 2022-05-26  3:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefano Stabellini, jbeulich, andrew.cooper3, julien,
	Bertrand.Marquis, roger.pau
  Cc: george.dunlap, xen-devel, Artem_Mygaiev

Hi All,

Can someone please share the "MISRA C Rules For Xen" read-only excel sheet link?

Thanks and Regards
-Naresh Bhat

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__doodle.com_meeting_participate_id_elY67vja&d=DwIBAg&c=nKjWec2b6R0mOyPaz7xtfQ&r=RXJFzROO9nXScR8aaDkNU6ZCmkfPIaIv0GMuOJ1P5rM&m=qEY_7qRui0kIvfEnpRFfdtfI2fE12_6V8maCMKbla1KKnepLZFDxyEWmawRDbWrf&s=_S_U8vNb535pEdAHS77PMn-zepxQNH_2gRu-qFht_ls&e=

@ 2022-05-26 19:24   ` Stefano Stabellini
From: Stefano Stabellini @ 2022-05-26 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Naresh Bhat
  Cc: Stefano Stabellini, jbeulich, andrew.cooper3, julien,
	Bertrand.Marquis, roger.pau, george.dunlap, xen-devel,
	Artem_Mygaiev