* did meta-freescale suddenly stop building SD card images?
@ 2017-10-09 14:37 Robert P. J. Day
From: Robert P. J. Day @ 2017-10-09 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale

  about to dig into latest commits, but after updating meta-freescale
and doing a fresh build, i no longer get a compressed SD card image as
an output image. was this deselected? i'm sure a few minutes pawing
through the git log will tell me.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca

* Re: did meta-freescale suddenly stop building SD card images?
@ 2017-10-09 14:41 ` Robert P. J. Day
From: Robert P. J. Day @ 2017-10-09 14:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale

On Mon, 9 Oct 2017, Robert P. J. Day wrote:

>   about to dig into latest commits, but after updating
> meta-freescale and doing a fresh build, i no longer get a compressed
> SD card image as an output image. was this deselected? i'm sure a
> few minutes pawing through the git log will tell me.

  never mind, just found commit that deprecates sdcard image in favour
of wic. sorry for the interruption, now just need to figure out how to
use the wic format.

@ 2017-10-09 17:07   ` Max Krummenacher
From: Max Krummenacher @ 2017-10-09 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert P. J. Day, meta-freescale

Hi

Am Montag, den 09.10.2017, 10:41 -0400 schrieb Robert P. J. Day:
> On Mon, 9 Oct 2017, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>
> never mind, just found commit that deprecates sdcard image in favour
> of wic. sorry for the interruption, now just need to figure out how to
> use the wic format.

Nothing changed, I usually do as root:
$ zcat fsl-image...rootfs.wic.gz | dd of=/dev/sdX bs=1M

Max

* Re: did meta-freescale suddenly stop building SD card images?
@ 2017-10-09 17:16     ` Fabio Berton
From: Fabio Berton @ 2017-10-09 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)