* Re: [Fuego] Business Process Management Software Users List
@ 2021-09-27 23:02 Maria Stoller
From: Maria Stoller @ 2021-09-27 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fuego

Hope everything sounds good.

Any update on my previous emails mentioned below?

If you feel that the suggested contact database is not relevant to your
business, feel free to share your target criteria in the below format, So
that I can get back to you with counts and pricing details for your review.

Target Technology/Industry: ______?

Target Geography: _____?

Target Job Title: _____?

Looking forward to hear back from you.