* Re: [SPDK] Libnotify release plans
@ 2019-04-22 19:25 Walker, Benjamin
From: Walker, Benjamin @ 2019-04-22 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

On Mon, 2019-04-22 at 16:49 +0300, Andrey Kuzmin wrote:
> Has libnotify been scheduled for any upcoming spdk release? If not, what
> are the actual release plans for the notification library?

This has been merged for 19.04. There are some patches outstanding to begin to
use it (specifically in spdkcli) that may or may not make the release, but the
core library and functionality is all merged.

@ 2019-04-22 20:06 Andrey Kuzmin
From: Andrey Kuzmin @ 2019-04-22 20:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Thanks Ben.

@ 2019-04-22 18:18 Luse, Paul E
From: Luse, Paul E @ 2019-04-22 18:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Indeed it is!

From: Andrey Kuzmin @ 2019-04-22 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

@ 2019-04-22 15:39 Luse, Paul E
From: Luse, Paul E @ 2019-04-22 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Hi Andrey,

You can always check the roadmap on Trello for major stuff at https://trello.com/b/MN8auadQ/spdk-roadmap

I don't see the notify stuff up there for whatever reason but looking at the chain at https://review.gerrithub.io/c/spdk/spdk/+/446595/3 it seems like it's pretty close.  I'll let Tomek or one of the maintainers answer more specifically.

Thx
Paul

@ 2019-04-22 13:49 Andrey Kuzmin
From: Andrey Kuzmin @ 2019-04-22 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)