* scheduling of netifs in netback
@ 2010-04-13  4:21 Kuriakose Mathew
From: Kuriakose Mathew @ 2010-04-13  4:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

With respect to xen 3.1.3 ,
drivers/xen/netback/netback.c

In net_tx_action function, I want to know at what interval the netif of 1
domU switches to another.
I has put debug logs , found that the credits assigned to each domU netif is
ULONG_MAX.
The remaining_credits are debited based on the packet size. Suppose there
are 2 DomUs, domU1 and domU2, sending large files.

First, the netif of domU1 get scheduled for some time. Its credits debited
accordingly and then switches to netif of domU2. Neither the credits are
getting exhausted nor I can see any timer which runs out. On what basis does
this switch happens.

Please help.

Thanks
Kuriakose