alsa-devel.alsa-project.org archive mirror
* [alsa-devel] alsa-ucm-conf repository - initial import
@ 2019-09-24 12:45 Jaroslav Kysela
From: Jaroslav Kysela @ 2019-09-24 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ALSA development; +Cc: Takashi Iwai, Mark Brown, Pierre-louis Bossart

Hello all,

  I just made an initial import to to alsa-ucm-conf repository which is in the
'import' branch:

  https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/tree/import

  I do not have the BSD-3-Clause licence acknowledgements from some minor
contributors. I do not think that it's a problem. I would expect that if we do
not have a disagreement, it is fine.

  The question is, if we need automake/autoconf tools to package those files.
It seems to me that it might be clever to keep this ASIS for now.
Users/packagers can just do 'cp' to the appropriate directory.

					Jaroslav

--
Jaroslav Kysela <perex@perex.cz>

* Re: [alsa-devel] alsa-ucm-conf repository - initial import
@ 2019-09-24 19:31 ` Mark Brown
From: Mark Brown @ 2019-09-24 19:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jaroslav Kysela; +Cc: Takashi Iwai, ALSA development, Pierre-louis Bossart