backports.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* About the ath11k driver support DBDC chip in openwrt router
@ 2022-08-28 14:23 andy huang
From: andy huang @ 2022-08-28 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: backports

Hi,

    Recently I want to use WCN6856 on ARM64 platform (kernel 5.4) with
ath11k backports version 5.15.8-1 .

But we can’t bring up 2 radio interfaces concurrently,  once we bring
up the 5G interface at first then get the “device busy” error message
when bring up 2.4G radio.

     But WCN6856 is a DBDC chip, suppose I can bring up two radios in
the same time for AP mode.

      Is it the limitation of driver or HW ?   And how do I fix this issue ?
Thanks for your time.

Best,

Andy

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-08-28 14:23 UTC | newest]