cip-dev.lists.cip-project.org archive mirror
* [cip-dev] FW: [Lava-users] Git authentication
       [not found] ` <CAJrz+7L86+dWGESRHFOw4JUuKnVOp=YQDmrDuvqR4X44OsRDqw@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2018-11-20 11:53   ` Chris Paterson
From: Chris Paterson @ 2018-11-20 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hello all,

It was asked last week about if it is possible to keep jobs secret in the CIP LAVA test setup.

Test results/definitions can indeed be kept private, either on an individual or group bases.
https://lava.ciplatform.org/static/docs/v2/glossary.html#term-visibility

If a test job is kept private it is also possible to share 'secret' information with the board. For example, a private git repository.
https://lava.ciplatform.org/static/docs/v2/publishing-artifacts.html?highlight=secrets

Please see the mail below for more information.

Kind regards, Chris

* [cip-dev] FW: [Lava-users] Git authentication
@ 2018-11-21  0:22     ` Daniel Sangorrin
From: Daniel Sangorrin @ 2018-11-21  0:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Good to know, thank you Chris.