cip-dev.lists.cip-project.org archive mirror
* [cip-dev] [CIP Testing WG] Status update - 26/11/18
@ 2018-11-26 11:13 Chris Paterson
From: Chris Paterson @ 2018-11-26 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hello all,

Some updates from the CIP testing world...

# B at D #
- Robert has continued to close down issues on GitLab [1] that are either fixed or won't be fixed in time for his retirement.
- Now that access to the AWS storage has been restored, the plan is to upload a new version of the B at D 'box' [2] that includes all the changes that have been done since v1.0 was released.
- Daily healthcheck tests for BBB and iwg20m.

# Distributed Testing #
- We now have access to CIP's AWS S3 bucket.
- LAVA master backup scripts tested.
- LAVA master user accounts created for those requesting one.
- Daily healthcheck tests for QEMU and iwg20m [3].

[1] https://gitlab.com/groups/cip-project/cip-testing/-/issues
[2] https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/cipdownload
[3] https://lava.ciplatform.org/scheduler/labhealth/

Kind regards, Chris
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [cip-dev] [CIP Testing WG] Status update - 26/11/18
@ 2018-11-27  9:59 ` Robert Marshall
From: Robert Marshall @ 2018-11-27  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Thanks Chris for the update!

Chris Paterson <Chris.Paterson2@renesas.com> writes:

> # B at D #
>
> - Robert has continued to close down issues on GitLab [1] that are either fixed or won?t be fixed in time for his retirement.
>
> - Now that access to the AWS storage has been restored, the plan is to upload a new version of the B at D ?box? [2] that includes all the changes that
> have been done since v1.0 was released.

As mentioned on the #cip channel the new version is now in place and has
been tested. Agust?n - can I go ahead and update the wiki? Will we also
need all the subsidiary packages up there too? Or is it maybe better to discuss
face to face tomorrow as to what and how the page should look?

> - Daily healthcheck tests for BBB and iwg20m.

Well nearly daily ;-)

Robert
--
Robert Marshall, Software Developer                       Codethink Ltd
Telephone: +44 7762 840 414       3rd Floor, Dale House, 35 Dale Street

* [cip-dev] [CIP Testing WG] Status update - 26/11/18
@ 2018-11-28 14:07   ` Agustín Benito Bethencourt
From: Agustín Benito Bethencourt @ 2018-11-28 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi,

On Tuesday, 27 November 2018 09:59:33 GMT Robert Marshall wrote:
> Thanks Chris for the update!
>
> Chris Paterson <Chris.Paterson2@renesas.com> writes:
>

> > # B at D #
> >
> > - Robert has continued to close down issues on GitLab [1] that are either fixed or won?t be fixed in time for his retirement.
> >
> > - Now that access to the AWS storage has been restored, the plan is to upload a new version of the B at D ?box? [2] that includes all the changes that
> > have been done since v1.0 was released.
>
> As mentioned on the #cip channel the new version is now in place and has
> been tested. Agust?n - can I go ahead and update the wiki?

Sure, go ahead please. Thanks for asking.

> Will we also
> need all the subsidiary packages up there too? Or is it maybe better to discuss
> face to face tomorrow as to what and how the page should look?

Do not wait. Take a decision and go for it. You have what we did the previous release as example.

Best Regards

--
Agust?n Benito Bethencourt
Principal Consultant