cti-tac.lists.linuxfoundation.org archive mirror
* Setting up an LF IT meeting to kick off the glibc service migration plan design and SOW.
@ 2024-03-28 17:19 Carlos O'Donell
       [not found] ` <CAGWvnykD2tjWhvzT0S_62daU__w3Fa54AzRoZfCffzz7d5qTkg@mail.gmail.com>
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2024-03-28 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Adrianne Marcum; +Cc: Bennett Pursell, cti-tac, Konstantin Ryabitsev

Adrianne,

Here is the list of invites for the LF IT discussion about the
service migration plan design and SOW.

Thank you for your help in setting up the invitations and organizing.

We should use BBB for the meeting:
https://bbb.linuxfoundation.org/room/adm-iuc-px7-mk1

CTI TAC:
Joseph Myers <joseph@codesourcery.com>
Carlos O'Donell <carlos@redhat.com>
Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh@redhat.com>
David Edelsohn <dje.gcc@gmail.com>

LF IT:
Konstantin Ryabitsev <konstantin@linuxfoundation.org>
(or LF IT delegates that Konstantin suggests)

Optional CTI TAC (optional because they aren't directly involved in glibc):
Joel Brobecker <brobecker@adacore.com>
Jose Marchesi <jose.marchesi@oracle.com>
Simon Marchi <simon.marchi@efficios.com>
Frank Ch. Eigler <fche@redhat.com>
Nick Clifton <nickc@redhat.com>
Jeff Law <jeffreyalaw@gmail.com>

Optional FSF (optional if Ian has time):
Ian Kelling <iank@fsf.org>

Everyone will get to see the migration plan and SOW as we prepare it,
but I'd like a kick-off meeting to sketch out the plan in person.

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

* Re: Setting up an LF IT meeting to kick off the glibc service migration plan design and SOW.
       [not found] ` <CAGWvnykD2tjWhvzT0S_62daU__w3Fa54AzRoZfCffzz7d5qTkg@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2024-03-28 22:43   ` Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2024-03-28 22:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Edelsohn