linux-bcache.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* RE: Meeting request
@ 2023-09-29 17:45 Noor Bano
From: Noor Bano @ 2023-09-29 17:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bcache

Hi

Circling back on my previous email if you have a requirement for Mobile
App OR Web App Development service.

Can we schedule a quick call for Tuesday (3rd october) or Wednesday (4th
October)?

Please suggest a suitable time based on your availability. Please share
your contact information to connect.

Best Regards,
Noor Bano

On Tuesday 22 August 2023 5:43 PM, Noor Bano wrote:

Hi

We are a Software development company creating solutions for many
industries across all over the world.

We follow the latest development approaches and technologies to build
web applications that meet your requirements.

Our development teams only use modern and scalable technologies to
deliver a mobile or web application the way you mean it.

Can we have a quick call to discuss if we can be of some assistance to
you? Please share your phone number to reach you.

Thanks & Regards,
Noor Bano

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-09-29 17:45 UTC | newest]