* Btrfs progs release 5.2.1
@ 2019-07-26 15:58 David Sterba
From: David Sterba @ 2019-07-26 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

Hi,

btrfs-progs version 5.2.1 have been released. This is a bugfix release.

Changes:
  * scrub status: fix ETA calculation after resume
  * check: fix crash when using -Q
  * restore: fix symlink owner restoration
  * mkfs: fix regression with mixed block groups
  * core: fix commit to process all delayed refs
  * other:
    * minor cleanups
    * test updates

Tarballs: https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/kdave/btrfs-progs/
Git: git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kdave/btrfs-progs.git

Shortlog:

Adam Borowski (1):
      btrfs-progs: fix a printf format string fatal warning

David Sterba (7):
      btrfs-progs: props: update descriptions
      btrfs-progs: props: convert to C99 initializers
      btrfs-progs: props: update help texts
      btrfs-progs: tests: switch messages to _log
      btrfs-progs: restore: fix chown of a symlink
      btrfs-progs: update CHANGES for v5.2.1
      Btrfs progs v5.2.1

Filipe Manana (1):
      Btrfs-progs: mkfs, fix metadata corruption when using mixed mode

Grzegorz Kowal (2):
      btrfs-progs: scrub: fix ETA calculation
      btrfs-progs: scrub: fix status lines alignment

Josef Bacik (1):
      btrfs-progs: deal with drop_progress properly in fsck

Naohiro Aota (1):
      btrfs-progs: check: initialize qgroup_item_count in earlier stage

Omar Sandoval (1):
      btrfs-progs: receive: get rid of unnecessary strdup()

Qu Wenruo (3):
      btrfs-progs: Exhaust delayed refs and dirty block groups to prevent delayed refs lost
      btrfs-progs: extent-tree: Unify the parameters of btrfs_inc_extent_ref()
      btrfs-progs: tests: Avoid debug log populating stdout

* Re: Btrfs progs release 5.2.1
@ 2019-07-30 11:17 ` Baruch Siach
From: Baruch Siach @ 2019-07-30 11:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Sterba; +Cc: linux-btrfs

Hi David,

On Fri, Jul 26 2019, David Sterba wrote:
> btrfs-progs version 5.2.1 have been released. This is a bugfix release.
>
> Changes:
>   * scrub status: fix ETA calculation after resume
>   * check: fix crash when using -Q
>   * restore: fix symlink owner restoration
>   * mkfs: fix regression with mixed block groups
>   * core: fix commit to process all delayed refs
>   * other:
>     * minor cleanups
>     * test updates
>
> Tarballs: https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/kdave/btrfs-progs/
> Git: git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kdave/btrfs-progs.git

The last commit in this repo's master branch is 608fd900ca45 ("Btrfs
progs v5.2"). Where can I find the updated git repo?

Thanks,
baruch

> Shortlog:
>
> Adam Borowski (1):
>       btrfs-progs: fix a printf format string fatal warning
>
> David Sterba (7):
>       btrfs-progs: props: update descriptions
>       btrfs-progs: props: convert to C99 initializers
>       btrfs-progs: props: update help texts
>       btrfs-progs: tests: switch messages to _log
>       btrfs-progs: restore: fix chown of a symlink
>       btrfs-progs: update CHANGES for v5.2.1
>       Btrfs progs v5.2.1
>
> Filipe Manana (1):
>       Btrfs-progs: mkfs, fix metadata corruption when using mixed mode
>
> Grzegorz Kowal (2):
>       btrfs-progs: scrub: fix ETA calculation
>       btrfs-progs: scrub: fix status lines alignment
>
> Josef Bacik (1):
>       btrfs-progs: deal with drop_progress properly in fsck
>
> Naohiro Aota (1):
>       btrfs-progs: check: initialize qgroup_item_count in earlier stage
>
> Omar Sandoval (1):
>       btrfs-progs: receive: get rid of unnecessary strdup()
>
> Qu Wenruo (3):
>       btrfs-progs: Exhaust delayed refs and dirty block groups to prevent delayed refs lost
>       btrfs-progs: extent-tree: Unify the parameters of btrfs_inc_extent_ref()
>       btrfs-progs: tests: Avoid debug log populating stdout

   - baruch@tkos.co.il - tel: +972.52.368.4656, http://www.tkos.co.il -

* Re: Btrfs progs release 5.2.1
@ 2019-07-30 11:28   ` Holger Hoffstätte
From: Holger Hoffstätte @ 2019-07-30 11:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Baruch Siach; +Cc: linux-btrfs

On 7/30/19 1:17 PM, Baruch Siach wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> On Fri, Jul 26 2019, David Sterba wrote:
>> btrfs-progs version 5.2.1 have been released. This is a bugfix release.
>>
>> Changes:
>>    * scrub status: fix ETA calculation after resume
>>    * check: fix crash when using -Q
>>    * restore: fix symlink owner restoration
>>    * mkfs: fix regression with mixed block groups
>>    * core: fix commit to process all delayed refs
>>    * other:
>>      * minor cleanups
>>      * test updates
>>
>> Tarballs: https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/kdave/btrfs-progs/
>> Git: git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kdave/btrfs-progs.git
>
> The last commit in this repo's master branch is 608fd900ca45 ("Btrfs
> progs v5.2"). Where can I find the updated git repo?

https://github.com/kdave/btrfs-progs

I believe kernel.org is just a mirror and in this case might not have been
updated for some reason.

-h

* Re: Btrfs progs release 5.2.1
@ 2019-07-30 12:20   ` David Sterba
From: David Sterba @ 2019-07-30 12:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Baruch Siach; +Cc: David Sterba, linux-btrfs

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 02:17:16PM +0300, Baruch Siach wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> On Fri, Jul 26 2019, David Sterba wrote:
> > btrfs-progs version 5.2.1 have been released. This is a bugfix release.
> >
> > Changes:
> >   * scrub status: fix ETA calculation after resume
> >   * check: fix crash when using -Q
> >   * restore: fix symlink owner restoration
> >   * mkfs: fix regression with mixed block groups
> >   * core: fix commit to process all delayed refs
> >   * other:
> >     * minor cleanups
> >     * test updates
> >
> > Tarballs: https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/kdave/btrfs-progs/
> > Git: git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kdave/btrfs-progs.git
>
> The last commit in this repo's master branch is 608fd900ca45 ("Btrfs
> progs v5.2"). Where can I find the updated git repo?

My bad, sorry, I forgot to push.