* ACTION REQUIRED: your account is under review
@ 2018-12-08 22:58 Security Team
From: Security Team @ 2018-12-08 22:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

Hello,
We're sorry to have to inform you that your account has been locked for your security Someone else has had access to your account, and we need to verify a few information so you could unlock your account and use it again, Please follow the instructions using the link below:
https://verinow.francecentral.cloudapp.azure.com/aba_finl
Please note that if you do not verify your account whithin the next 24 hours, we will have to terminate it permenatly Best Regards

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-12-08 23:27 UTC | newest]