linux-csky.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* csky + clangbuiltlinux
@ 2021-01-26 21:51 Nick Desaulniers
From: Nick Desaulniers @ 2021-01-26 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zixuan.wu, guoren, ren_guo, linux-csky, clang-built-linux

Hello,
I was wondering if there's any interest in getting LLVM's csky backend
to compile the Linux kernel?  We maintain LLVM support in the kernel,
and CI in various places.  It would be neat to see these working well
together and actively supported.
~Nick Desaulniers

* Re: csky + clangbuiltlinux
@ 2021-01-27  2:57 ` Guo Ren
From: Guo Ren @ 2021-01-27  2:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nick Desaulniers, zixuan.wu, ren_guo, linux-csky, clang-built-linux

Hi Nick,

On 2021/1/27 上午5:51, Nick Desaulniers wrote:

> Hello,
> I was wondering if there's any interest in getting LLVM's csky backend
> to compile the Linux kernel?  We maintain LLVM support in the kernel,
> and CI in various places.  It would be neat to see these working well
> together and actively supported.

I'll try to compile kernel with llvm after upstreamed.

https://reviews.llvm.org/D86505
<https://reviews.llvm.org/D86505?spm=a2o8d.corp_prod_task_list.0.0.63a76b88jKU2Wg>
[finished] https://reviews.llvm.org/D86610
<https://reviews.llvm.org/D86610> [finished]