linux-firmware.lore.kernel.org archive mirror
* +20 Years PVC Hose Manufacturer from China
@ 2024-02-16  0:55 Goldsione-Martin
From: Goldsione-Martin @ 2024-02-16  0:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Dear,

We would like to introduce our company briefly. Our factory has been manufacturing PVC hoses more 20 years in Weifang city, China.
Our daily output is more 20,000Kgs, we hold ISO and SGS certifications, as well as RoHS compliance.We have....
-8 fully automatic PVC lay flat hose production lines,
-7 PVC garden hose/air hose production lines,
-5 PVC steel wire hose production lines,
-4 PVC suction hose production lines.
Our commitment to quality is unwavering, and all our hoses undergo rigorous testing to ensure they meet the highest standards.
margins.Moreover, We value our clients' success and aim to reduce your trial-and- error costs while increasing your profitability,allowing you to maximize your profit.
Please let us know how we can assist you further.

If you dont want to receive our emails, you can easily unsubscribe here.

* +20 Years PVC Hose Manufacturer from China
@ 2023-08-15 22:50 PVC hose-Goldsione
From: PVC hose-Goldsione @ 2023-08-15 22:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware