* BUSINESS PROPOSAL
@ 2016-09-20 17:59 STEPHENSON RICHARD
From: STEPHENSON RICHARD @ 2016-09-20 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

My name is Stephenson,I got a file/fund with your last name that we can legally WIRE to your Account .Call me on :+447937440592 or email :L.B90K@AOL.COM

* Business Proposal
@ 2015-01-08 12:05 Mr.Vincent Cheng
From: Mr.Vincent Cheng @ 2015-01-08 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Business Partner Needed.

* BUSINESS PROPOSAL
@ 2014-07-01 20:13 Mr. Vincent Cheng
From: Mr. Vincent Cheng @ 2014-07-01 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Business Partner Needed.

* Business Proposal
@ 2014-06-17 13:58 Mr. Vincent Cheng
From: Mr. Vincent Cheng @ 2014-06-17 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Business Partner Needed.

* Business Proposal
@ 2013-10-24 21:38 Chemical Laboratory
From: Chemical Laboratory @ 2013-10-24 21:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr. Mark Fasciano the  Quality Control Manager of Research Chemical Laboratory, Inc.

RCL has been the leading supplier of high quality products developed exclusively for the Laboratory Animal Science field. These Chemicals and Ingredients are exported to over 30 Countires in the world.

I am looking for a Financial Partner who has the business interest, willing and honest enough to carry out this business to the best of his/her ability.

Kindly revert back to me with the following for more details;

1. Your Full Name(s):
2. Contact Address (including pincode):
3. Phone Number:
4. Occupation:
5. Age:

Best Regards,

Yours Sincerely,

MR. MARK FASCIANO,
Research Chemical Laboratory, Inc
20 Newmarket Road,
Cambridgeshire, CB5 8DT, United Kongdom.
Tel: +44 871-974-6556
Email: markfasciano14@365trade.net

* Business Proposal
@ 2008-06-18 15:58 Mr. Mike Liang
From: Mr. Mike Liang @ 2008-06-18 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I am Mr Mike Liang the an external auditor for the United Overseas Bank.Working
as part of a bigger team that covers the entire Asia region. I have
taken pains to find your contact through personal endeavours.

I have a proposal to discuss about a certain Investment Dormant account in
United Overseas Bank, Please contact me through my email below if you are
interested to know.It will be beneficial to all parties concerned.

Regards,

Mr Mike Liang