* Are your photos ready for retouching?
@ 2019-01-29 11:16 Mindy
From: Mindy @ 2019-01-29 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fsdevel

Are your photos ready for retouching? We are waiting to start working for
you soon.

No matter making white background or adding path to your pictures, we can
do it quickly for you.

We can do test on your current photos, please send some to start.

Thanks,
Mindy

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-01-29 19:03 UTC | newest]