linux-m68k.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Re:
@ 2020-05-21  0:22 STOREBRAND
From: STOREBRAND @ 2020-05-21  0:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-m68k

Hello,

     Am Harald Hauge an Investment Manager from Norway. I wish to solicit your interest in an investment project that is currently ongoing in my company (Storebrand);  It is a short term investment with good returns. Simply reply for me to confirm the validity of your email so i shall give you a comprehensive details about the project.

Best Regards,
Harald Hauge
Business Consultant

* Re:
@ 2017-11-13 14:55 Amos Kalonzo
From: Amos Kalonzo @ 2017-11-13 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attn:

I am wondering why You haven't respond to my email for some days now.
reference to my client's contract balance payment of (11.7M,USD)
Kindly get back to me for more details.

Best Regards

Amos Kalonzo

* Re:
@ 2017-07-19  8:03 Lynne Smith
From: Lynne Smith @ 2017-07-19  8:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

My Name is lynne Smith please i really need your help?

* Re:
@ 2017-05-03  6:23 H.A
From: H.A @ 2017-05-03  6:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

With profound love in my heart, I Kindly Oblige your interest to very important proposal.. It is Truly Divine and require your utmost attention..........

S hlubokou láskou v mém srdci, Laskave jsem prinutit svuj zájem k návrhu .. Je velmi duležité, skutecne Divine a vyžadují vaši nejvyšší pozornost.

  Kontaktujte me prímo pres: helenaroberts99@gmail.com pro úplné podrobnosti.complete.

HELINA .A ROBERTS

---

* RE:
@ 2017-02-23 15:09 Qin's Yanjun
From: Qin's Yanjun @ 2017-02-23 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

How are you today and your family? I require your attention and honest
co-operation about some issues which i will really want to discuss with you
which.  Looking forward to read from you soon.

Qin's

Sky Silk, http://aknet.kz

* Re:
@ 2014-12-01 13:02 Quan Han
From: Quan Han @ 2014-12-01 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello,

Compliments of the day to you and I believe all is well. My name is Mr. Quan Han and I work in bank of china. I have a transaction that I believe will be of mutual benefits to both of us. It involves an investment portfolio worth(eight million,three hundred and seventy thousand USD) which I like to acquire with your help and assistance.
Yours sincerely,
Quan Han.