* RE: RE
@ 2016-03-19 10:06 Robert
From: Robert @ 2016-03-19 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please confirm receipt of my previous mail..When can i call you

* RE
@ 2022-09-13  6:36 NXP
From: NXP @ 2022-09-13  6:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

Hello

Do you have a moment to chat on email ? Please respond back to me.

Regards

Kurt Sievers
President and Chief Executive Officer
NXP
6501 W. William Cannon Dr.
Austin, TX 78735
United States

* RE
@ 2019-07-29 16:52 Raymond Jender
From: Raymond Jender @ 2019-07-29 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: k debski, Kameron Senemar, Kathie Lea, Kelly Acevedo,
	Kelly Klein, Kelly Lewis, Ken haben, ksiers, kyungmin park,
	landerson, LAURA MCGEARY, Laurent Pinchart, lcesare, Mark,
	linux media, linux samsung soc, linux sh

Good morning k

http://coea.org.kh/production.php?kkis=QPSGAC20301

Raymond

* RE
@ 2015-12-04 22:00 SHELL, FEDERAL, CREDIT, UNION
From: SHELL, FEDERAL, CREDIT, UNION @ 2015-12-04 22:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Are You In Need Of A Private Or Business Loans from $10,000.00 to $10.000.000.00 At 1% Rate For Various Purposes? If Yes;
Contact us Via Email: shell.loan@qq.com

Full Name:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Country:
Cell No:
Sex:

Best Regards

* RE
@ 2014-02-10 17:14 Young Chang
From: Young Chang @ 2014-02-10 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a business proposal in the tune of $18.2m USD for you to handle
with me. If interested, kindly get back to me for more details

This email was sent using IPB Webmail http://mail.ipb.ac.id/.
Bogor Agricultural University http://www.ipb.ac.id/

* RE
@ 2013-08-22  8:52 Wajeeha Ahmad
From: Wajeeha Ahmad @ 2013-08-22  8:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ваш электронный идентификатор выиграл 1,000,000.00 фунтов от NOKIA 2013 КОНЕЦ ГОДА рисовать, состоявшемся на 2 августа 2013 ничьей с приложением номер "244". Вы должны связаться с нашим агентом претензии по этому e-mail: (nokiaclaim_dept@hotmail.co.uk) с, указанные ниже данные для претензий.

Полное имя:
Адрес:
Номер мобильного телефона:
Возраст:
Страна:

Контактное лицо: Mr.Harry Мур
Контактный адрес электронной почты: nokiaclaim_dept@hotmail.co.uk

* Re
@ 2013-07-13 12:45 Subhash Deshpande
From: Subhash Deshpande @ 2013-07-13 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend,

I am Subhash Deshpande , an official with the bank account
of Taipei International, I have a very sensitive and
confidential brief for you from the International Bank of
Taipei, Taiwan. I ask for your partnership in re-profiling
funds I will give you the details but in summary, the funds
are coming via Bank of Taipei in Taiwan.

This is a legitimate transaction, You will be paid 30% of
your management fee. " If you are interested, please write
back and send me your confidential telephone and fax
numbers, and I will give details and instructions. Please
keep this confidential, we can more political problems.
Finally, please note that it must be concluded within two
weeks. Please write back promptly for more information

I'm looking forward to it.

Sincerely,
Subhash Deshpande

* Re
@ 2013-07-13 12:42 Subhash Deshpande
From: Subhash Deshpande @ 2013-07-13 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-07-22 15:58 Bruce Moshman
From: Bruce Moshman @ 2012-07-22 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

An ATM Card Donation of $4Million US Dollars

* RE
@ 2012-03-30  8:41 Western Union
From: Western Union @ 2012-03-30  8:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

You have $85,000USD in cash credit by the International Monetary Funds via western
union. Confirm this receipt with Full Name,Address,Tel,Occupation

http://www.chasque.net

* RE
@ 2012-03-05 12:47 Justin Morgan
From: Justin Morgan @ 2012-03-05 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #2: LOOKINGFORFOREIGNPARTNER.rtf --]
[-- Type: application/msword, Size: 7466 bytes --]

* Re
@ 2011-09-24 19:37 Tong Hao
From: Tong Hao @ 2011-09-24 19:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Friend', I have a transaction which is of mutual benefits and I would like to share with you. if interested for more information please get back to me via email.Thank you.Yours sincerely,Mr.Tong Hao.

 Disclaimer: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
 and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
 they are addressed. Unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration
 of this message is strictly forbidden. If you have received this e-mail in
 error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail and any copies of
 it.Please note that Central Restaurants Group Co.,Ltd,is able to,
 and reserves the right to, monitor e-mail communications passing through its network.

* Re
@ 2011-09-13 17:11 joseconsole
From: joseconsole @ 2011-09-13 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your E-Mail ID Was Awarded 750,000.00 great british pounds In the British
Premier Oil Plc Programmed Send:
Name...
Resident...
Age...